1. The U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals (AFCCA) Web site is provided as a
public service by the Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps.
2. Information presented on the AFCCA site is considered public information and
may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is
3. For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This government computer
system uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what
information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system
performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer
system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change
information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement
investigations or national security purposes. These logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for
regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information,
or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include
the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please forward them to us using the contact information provided
within this site.
Disclaimers & Government Information
The U.S. Department of Defense is committed to making its electronic and information technologies
accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act
(29 U.S.C. ? 794d), as amended in 1999. Send feedback or concerns related to the accessibility of
this website to: DoDSection508@osd.mil. For more information about Section 508, please visit the
DoD Section 508 website ().