1. The U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals (AFCCA) Web site is provided as a public service by the Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps.
2. Information presented on the AFCCA site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate
byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software
programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest,
determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software
programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national
security purposes. These logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives
and Records Administration .
6. Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information,
or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly
prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include
the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented
here, please forward them to us using the contact information provided
within this site.
PRESENCE OF COMMERCIAL/EXTERNAL LINKS
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Air Force Court of Criminal
Appeals, the U.S. Air Force Judge Advocate General's Corps, the U.S. Air Force, or the
Department of Defense, of the external Web site, or the information, products or services contained
therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and Morale, Welfare and Recreation
(MWR) sites, the United States Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information
you may find at these locations. Such
links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of the Web site.